Replace Lost, Stolen or Damaged I-20
This form is to be used for continuing students to request a replacement of the I-20 due to loss, theft or damage.
  • Do not use this form if you are a newly admitted student. Do not use this form if you are a continuing student being admitted to a new program at UW Superior. Please contact your admitting unit for a new I-20.
If your passport, visa, and/or I-94 card were also lost or stolen, please contact the Office of International Programs.

If you have any questions, please email or call 715-394-8138.

Note: If you have already started a request, do not start a new one. Please go to your User Home Page to continue working on your existing request.